ServSafe® Food Handler Guide, English
The ServSafe® Food Handler Guide easily integrates food safety into any existing onboarding training program.
- Sections can be completed in approximately 10 minutes.
- Color-coded sections for easy reference.
- Color photographs from the learners point of view helps reinforce food safety concepts
- Enhanced assessment can be taken at the completion of training to measure if employees have the minimum competency in food safety knowledge.
Covers five key areas:
- Basic Food Safety
- Personal Hygiene
- Cross-Contamination & Allergens
- Time and Temperature
- Cleaning and Sanitation