ServSafe® California Food Handler Guides – Spanish (10 pack)
State Version: California
Exam Type: Exam Answer Sheets Included
Quantity: 10 Food Handler Guides
Food Code: 2009 FDA Food Code
Product Sku: EG5RSP10CA
This is a 10-unit pack designed for a classroom setting. Includes 10-unit pack of Exam Answer Sheets.
Important note: the exam must be administered by a ServSafe Food Handler Registered Instructor. Exam Answer Sheets are available in English only.
The ServSafe California Food Handler Guide has been redesigned to easily integrate food safety into any existing on boarding training program.
• Sections can be completed in 10 minutes.
• Color-coded for easy reference.
• Color photographs from the learner’s point of view help reinforce food safety concepts
• Based on the 2009 FDA Food Code update
• Enhanced assessment can be taken at the completion of training to measure if employees have the minimum competency in food safety knowledge.
Covers the five CDC Risk Factors:
• Basic Food Safety
• Personal Hygiene
• Cross-Contamination & Allergens
• Time and Temperature
• Cleaning and Sanitation
If you are an individual seeking your ServSafe Food Handler Certificate of Achievement, we recommend using the ServSafe Food Handler Online Course and Assessment.