ServSafe® California Food Handler Guides – English (10 pack)
State Version: California
Exam Type: Exam Answer Sheets included for use with any downloadable ServSafe® California Food Handler exam
Quantity: 10 Food Handler Guides
Food Code: 2009 FDA Food Code
Product Sku: EG5R10CA
This is a 10-unit pack designed for a classroom setting. Includes 10-unit pack of Exam Answer Sheets.
Downloadable exams are offered in English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Korean.
Important note: the exam must be administered by a ServSafe® Food Handler Registered Instructor.
The ServSafe® California Food Handler Guide has been redesigned to easily integrate food safety into any existing on boarding training program.
• Sections can be completed in approximately 10 minutes.
• Color-coded for easy reference.
• Color photographs from the learner’s point of view help reinforce food safety concepts
• Based on the 2009 FDA Food Code update
• Enhanced assessment can be taken at the completion of training to measure if employees have the minimum competency in food safety knowledge.
Covers the five CDC Risk Factors:
• Basic Food Safety
• Personal Hygiene
• Cross-Contamination & Allergens
• Time and Temperature
• Cleaning and Sanitation